Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Am Going To Sea World!

We have to go on a two hour drive. . I will play with my Barbie's. My Barbie's are special.

We are staying in a hotel. I like hotels because they can be fun too. I think in every room there will be a little animal. There will maybe be a squishy couch. I'll maybe get to have my own room. 

Me and my Mom, Dad, Juju, and we can't forget Paga (his real name is Surjit) will maybe see an Orca at Sea World. My Mom has been to a different Sea World. My Dad has been to Sea World, but the problem is I've never been to Sea World. There will maybe be penguins and a regular whale. Maybe I will go swimming with one of the animals.

I think I'm going to love Sea World.

Hugs and Kisses
Love,
Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Sea World is awesome. I went to the other Sea World with your Mommy many years ago. We had fun.

    ReplyDelete